Monday, November 1, 2010

Toy Story 3


Today, I want to introduce about “Toy story 3”. I watched this movie in a movie theater. This movie is Pixar Animation Studio’s movie. Pixar Animation Studio make many cartoon film. For example Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, WALL-E and so on.

Toy story 3 has laughter, tear and impression. This movie story is toy’s adventure. Toys owner name is Andy. When he become a university student, he is at a loss whether throw away or not. And he decide to keep them. But accident happen and Andy lost them. So toys try to go back Andy.


This movie’s last is very impressed.
So I want to see this movie for you.

1 comment:

  1. I wathced this in a movie theater too☆
    It's really interesting!!!!
    And I was moved...☆
    I love Potato-head♪ww

    ReplyDelete