Saturday, July 3, 2010

This is it


Hellow!
This time, I want to introduce “This is it”.
This movie was made by Kenny Ortega.

Michael Jackson was planning to do concert in London.
Many peeple looked forward to seeing his consert.
But, regrettably, he died before his consert.

He did many rehearsal before died.
So, Kenny Ortega use rehearsal image and make this movie.

Micheal jackson was very cool singer and dancer.
I like his music and dance,
If you are interested in this movie, I borrow it.

4 comments:

  1. I want to see this movie :)
    I like his songs! Beat it is really cool !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment!
    I couldn't watch this movie(;_;)
    So I really want to watch it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to watch it!!!!

    Michael is very nice person!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm IES(4) student!
    I like this movie so much!

    ReplyDelete