Saturday, May 15, 2010


Hello!!
This time, I want to introduce HANCOCK.
I have watched it 5 times.
This main character is a superman.
He is invulnerable; no matter what happen to him, he never dies.
He saves many people and catches criminals, but each time he destroys buildings.
In spite of good work, he always is blamed by resident.
One day a man who is usual person, couldn’t bear to watch him, and gave him some advices.
He gradually cooperates with the police and be accepted.
At the last scene, he almost died for love, but he...
You want to know this continuation, don’t you?
If you are interested in this movie, I borrow it.

thank you for your reading :9

1 comment:

  1. I have not watched this movie. but I am being interested in this movie now. I am looking forward to your new posts

    ReplyDelete